Message from Rev Julie Scott

 Below follows a short introductory message from our newly appointed priest Rev. Julie Scott.


Hello, it is with great joy that I can introduce myself as your new Vicar. My name is Revd Julie Scott and with my husband Adrian we are looking forward to joining and serving the community.

We currently live in Bridgwater Somerset where I have served part of my curacy. The southwest has been home for a number of years, however I recognised that I wanted to discover and minister to a new area, as well as a being a little closer to our family. We have one daughter and two grandchildren who live in Lincolnshire, and I am blessed to have my father who still lives in Surrey where I grew up.

Adrian and I are both passionate about the environment and will always look for the ways we can protect and enjoy the world around us. One of the ways I do this is through the arts, I have a love of painting and photography, as well as having a background in design which I bring to all aspects of my life.

Adrian would say his passion is more sports related and he is planning on enjoying the cricket and rugby once we arrive, I am happy to leave him to explore this.

As I sit with boxes around me it is with a sense of excitement at making Hardingstone home, and I look forward to meeting everyone once we arrive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Services Across the Parishes